Part of what makes membership at a private club different from just "playing golf" is the ability to simply show up and find a fun game. No more chasing down friends to play each week. No more battling the online discount engines to find the time you want so that you can play in 5+ hours on a golf course that may or may not be in great condition. Once you join, you'll have a stacked calendar of annual events and regular weekly games to enjoy. Check out our quick overview below to learn more.
Major Men's Events
- The Elcona Opening Event, typically hosted in May
- The Spring Member/Guest, 9-Hole Matches
- The Men’s Buddy
- The Men's Invitational, the four-day Member-Guest in late July that is the largest, most prestigious event at the Club
- The Men’s Club Championship, a 2-day event each August
Major Ladies’ Events
- The Spring Buddy & Fall Buddy Tournaments
- The Natalie Sims Tournament, one of the longest running and most well-attended ladies event
- The Ladies Club Championship, a battle for net and gross supremacy in August
- The Husband & Wife Club Championship, hosted every July
- Ladies’ 18-Hole League on Tuesdays
- Men's Night Out League Wednesdays
- Ladies’ 9-Hole League on Thursdays
- Informal games are also organized daily, and all members are welcome
Regardless of your ability, our team will help find you a regular game at Elcona to best suit your tastes. The above is just a quick snapshot. There are additional men's events, senior events, couples events, junior events, and, of course, a wide array of social options.
2015 Golf Calendar Coming Soon!